Living / Green Walls
Living Walls, Bringing Life to your Design
Redlough Landscape are a certified specifier, installer and service provider for multiple green wall systems, including biotecture and Plantbox systems.
Green Walls are at the cutting edge of design and can be installed on almost any structure, indoors and outdoors. They make a dramatic statement and create a welcoming enviorment for employees, clients and visitors.
All our living wall systems can come with an ongoing horticultural maintenance service to ensure they consistently look great. Each project is custom designed to fit the clients needs and managed throughout the install.
What is a living wall?
Like many green roofs, green walls incorporate vegetation, growing medium, irrigation and drainage into a single system.
What are the benefits of a living wall?
- Reduces carbon dioxide levels and cleans the air
- Regulates humidity levels
- Reducing levels of certain pollutants, such as benzene and nitrogen dioxide
- Reducing airborne dust levels
- Increased protection against the elements, Direct sun light, acid rain, UV radiation.
- Reduces energy cost by deflecting sunlight and cooling the air temperature around it.
- Reducing noise levels in urban areas
- Can be used as fully certified Rain screen cladding option.
- Keeping air temperatures down