Frequently Asked Questions
What is a living wall?
Like many green roofs, green walls incorporate vegetation, growing medium, irrigation and drainage into a single system.
What are the benefits of a living wall?
- Reduces carbon dioxide levels and cleans the air
- Regulates humidity levels
- Reducing levels of certain pollutants, such as benzene and nitrogen dioxide
- Reducing airborne dust levels
- Increased protection against the elements, Direct sun light, acid rain, UV radiation.
- Reduces energy cost by deflecting sunlight and cooling the air temperature around it.
- Reducing noise levels in urban areas
- Can be used as fully certified Rain screen cladding option.
- Keeping air temperatures down
Can a living wall be attached on any wall?
Yes, we can install a living wall to any wall, and if needed, a sub frame is installed to support the living wall.
What is the weight per M2 of a living wall?
Is a Living wall Fireproof?
How do the plants in a living wall get water and fertilizer?
What is included in the maintenance of a living wall?
Can a living wall be installed all year round?
“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.”
– Khalil Gibran
Get In Touch
Redlough Landscapes Ltd. Belgree, Hollystown, Dublin 15, D15YC3C